Sadler Stairlift For Curved Stairs
- The Sadler is designed to accommodate people who find it difficult to sit down or bend their knees.
- Engineered for stairs that turn, this chair places the user in an upright position, without unduly stressing the knees.
- The saddle-style seat raises and lowers helping the user transfer in and out of the chair with ease.
- Adjustable seat height: with multiple seat height options, the Sadler is installed to fit each user
- The Sadler’s immobilizer seatbelt prevents the lift from moving until the user is securely buckled. Instead of being tucked down by the users’ hips like most stairlifts, the Sadler has a retractable seat belt that is mounted near the tip of one armrest, and which can be operated with one hand. It simply latches into a hole on the opposite armrest.
- Downside armrest protection. For additional safety, the armrest nearest the bottom of the stairs must be lowered before the chair can be moved from the using the control on the chair.
- A compliant control. Instead of being a hard switch, the control on the armrest is slightly soft and shaped to allow it to be pushed by many parts of the hand.
- Stannah has the best testing process in the industry. All Stannah stairlifts are tested at full load for the equivalent of 10 years of use, and the motor/gearbox is tested for the equivalent of 20 years. This is a robust stairlift designed to serve you well.
Specifications and Planning