Outdoor Stairlift Model 320
- Designed for outdoor use, the Model 320 is built to withstand heavy rain, dusty wind and salt-laden sea-breezes.
- The chair rides along a 4″ wide rail which is securely fastened to some of the stair treads.
- The chair is battery powered, and trickle-charges constantly so that the stairlift is always ready for use. The battery-charger needs to be kept dry, so is usually placed indoors, with a low-voltage wire going to the stairlift.
- Keyed landing-controls prevent unauthorized use of the stairlift.
- A sturdy cover may be used to protect the stairlift when not in use.
- All Stannah stairlifts are tested at full load for the equivalent of 10 years of use, and the motor/gearbox is tested for the equivalent of 20 years. This is a robust stairlift designed to serve you well.
Specifications and Planning